Nominations are closed
Nominations for 2016 eCommerce Awards are now closed. Late entries are €300 per category until Oct 12th
Email email@example.com if you want to pay the €300 for a late entry. Changes to an entry are €100.
Read all of this if you want your nomination to go through
- Only someone from the business/org or an agreed representative can nominate a business/website for these awards. /li>
- We strongly suggest copying and pasting your entry into a Word document just in case anything goes wrong as you’re nominating.
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to you to verify your entry. If you don’t verify it, your nominations won’t go through.
- Once verified you will be sent a link which allows you to edit your entry up to the close of nominations.
- Nominations close on October 7th 2016 at 12pm
- A person/business can enter sites in up to 4 categories. If you want to nominate multiple sites in one category or are nominating multiple clients then use a unique email per entry.
- If a single site is entered in more than 4 categories by you, we will delete ALL entries.
- Late entries (up to 48 hours) incur an admin fee of €300 per category. Asking us to edit your nomination after entries close also incurs €150 per change. So don’t be late.
- Your entry will be judged by the public and cranky eCommerce types.
- Our contact email is email@example.com but we won’t answer emails about extensions or exceptions.
- Be careful when copying and pasting with the word count. Delete any white spaces before first and last words. Our word counter counts the words in links!
You can jump to the category that you're interested in by clicking on the links below :